Hostcat is located in the Databank building in Dallas, TX. The facility features all-fiber connectivity, multiple connections to the power grid, redundant power and cooling systems, and multiple security layers.
We have applied the most rigorous standards of design, testing and maintenance in our facility to ensure maximum security and uptime for the critical data and applications hosted for our clients. The facilty has multiple key features that allow us to provide solid service to our customers:
- Six utility feeds from the Dallas Central Business District power grid, featuring reliable N+3 transformers with ATS switches, plus secure, concrete encased building feeds.
- UPS and Generator Backup Power using true A+B power configurations.
- All UPS and Generator deployments provide N+1 redundancy provided by:
- Four 800 KVA MGE UPS systems
- Two 1200 KVA CAT UPS Systems
- Four 2.0 megawatt generators
- Three 1.5 megawatt generators
- Advanced security maintained through:
- On site security, 24/7/365
- Card access required to enter parking and building lobby
- Biometric hand scanner required for datacenter entry
- Annual SAS 70 Audits
- Consistant and percise HVAC Cooling System designed with N+1 redundancy and featuring:
- 3500 Ton cooling tower capacity
- A multiplicity of 30 Ton Liebert CRAC Units
- 80,000 gallon reserve make-up water tank
- Liebert Leak Detect System
- Raised flooring